Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Functional Septorhinoplasty - Day 8

Just more of the same, except today I put on real clothes and drove myself to lunch with a friend. Eating lunch I don't think I got too many stares as I was sitting in one spot, but then I decided I should do some grocery shopping. I figure everyone probably assumes I got a cosmetic nose job, so I'll shop at the grocery store that caters to the income that most likely would do that - Whole Paycheck! :) Here's a pic from today:




All went well, I got my food and then went home for a nap. That was the most excitement I had in over a week!

See ya after all these bandages come off - 1.5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback and/or comments - they are much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...