Saturday, December 17, 2011

Functional Septorhinoplasty - 2 weeks & 2 days

For the past 4 days or so I have slept a little better. My right nostril is opened up a bit and I think all the stitches have dissolved, but the left side still seems either swollen or irritated and not much air can pass through. So it's kind of a crapshoot as to if I'll get some sleep or I'll wake up with the sandpaper-like tongue. 

I think I am being a bit crazy about examining my nose all the time. Hey, I am a details person. I notice the little things. I can tell my nose is wider and it's driving me a bit crazy. And the whole different-sized/shaped nostrils? Aaaahhhh! I am sure no one else notices.. everyone probably thinks I look exactly the same, but I can tell. You know what would make this all ok? IF I COULD BREATH. Trying to have patience. 

So here is a picture 16 days post-op and heres's to hoping one month out is the magic number - I probably won't post another pic until then. 

A bit blurry, but you get the idea.
My smile is still off too :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback and/or comments - they are much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...