Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Wine Stroll, July 16th

I don't believe in all work and no play. It makes for a tired and unhappy girl. Between working out 6 days a week, eating healthy and helping other people get in shape (oh, and the "real" job of helping to diagnose the sick and unhealthy), I need a break now and then.

Then an event pops up that's not too far from my doorstep and is inexpensive... and now I am looking for peeps to go with me.

The Summer Wine Stroll will be held at The Fountains (across from the Galleria) in Roseville. I can't tell you how much I just love the shopping center and the fact that there is an evening of wine and jazz music that will only make walking through the beautiful shopping center that much more enjoyable.

Here are the details:
Who: 15 Placer County wineries and local artisans
What: wine tasting, jazz music by Shadia
When: Saturday, July 16th, 6pm
Where: The Fountains, corner of Galleria Blvd and Roseville Pkwy
Why: Why not?

Buy your tickets here!

Besides, wine is just fermented grapes. That's Paleo, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback and/or comments - they are much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...