Friday, July 15, 2011

Passing on More Paleo Recipes

I just can't get enough of Everyday Paleo. There has only been one recipe I didn't love... and tonight's sure was NOT it.

It admittedly doesn't look so awesome in this photo, but trust me - it was good stuff.

Of course, everything is better with pesto, but the pesto in Easy Skillet Rosemary Chicken with Pecan Basil Parsley Pesto blew me away. I think it's a favorite over just plain ol' walnut basil pesto. Something about the parsley and flavor of the pecans - oh, and probably the extra clove of garlic.... or three.

AND you cannot leave the No-Potato Salad out. I seriously don't think I'll ever miss potato salad after this. Yes, it's that good. Try it. You'll like it. Cauliflower is my new best friend.

That's it. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback and/or comments - they are much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...