Tuesday, March 15, 2011

P.s.

I so cannot wait to be done with this detox/cleanse.

I am sure it will do great things, but I know I've had enough when I really wanted to order the big bowl of oatmeal off the menu (vs. the tempeh burger).

Food is on the mind.. pizza, chinese food, pasta, burgers.... never realized there were so many yummy food places in Tahoe.

And like someone wanted to play a joke on me, the italian and pizza place are right down the street *sigh*

Yay for St. Patty's day! I WILL find me some corned beef and cabbage!



Don't these look fantastic?! Recipe here. Might just have to make them.

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl*

Sorry, that was just my stomach wanting the final word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback and/or comments - they are much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...